Author

Indy

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 07:40:37 pm

Indy
Site Admin

After a break that lasted 15 months I have decided to reactivate the site. I know the content is out of date and there is sure plenty that needs to be fixed. If anyone is interested in helping me find broken links, incorrect airline listings, or anything of the sort please post your defect findings here. I'll get things fixed as soon as possible.

Remember why we are here. We are here to get the word out about IND and to help promote the airport. We have an opportunity as aviation enthusiasts to inspire the next generation of aviation lovers and to get more people using the Indianapolis International Airport. While we may not actually be affiliated with the airport we can still do our part to make a difference.

Best wishes to all.

Food4Geeks.com - Even Geeks Like To Eat.

Boofer

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 09:54:55 pm

Boofer
Site Admin

Hey Indy. Congratulations on reopening the site. It's been a while. Glad to see it live again.

Boofer

Can I get a peanut crumb with that thimble of Coke?

Indy

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:03:51 pm

Indy
Site Admin

How have you been doing? Haven't chatted with you in ages. I'm really glad to see you here.

Boofer

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 09:25:17 pm

Boofer
Site Admin

I've been busy. You should my list of airports I've been to. It's up to 95 or 96 I think. Latest additions include YOW, GVA, GDL, PTY, and BOG.

Indy

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 09:54:51 pm

Indy
Site Admin

What kind of work do you do again to fly that much? I give up on even trying to compete with that lol.

Boofer

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:06:28 am

Boofer
Site Admin

It's top secret Very Happy Has to do with agriculture in various parts of the world.

I'm only about 15,000 miles from UA 1K this year. Have lots of domestic trips scheduled yet this year, plus a possible trip to CWB. Will likely visit SYD/BNE and BKK early next year.

Forum Index  >  Site Announcements  >  INDAirport.org is back!

Pages(s):  1