Author

Indy

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 03:04:06 pm

Indy
Site Admin

I wonder how common or uncommon this is. The Indianapolis Airport Authority has petitioned the DOT to support NW/KLM's attempt to expand their antitrust immunity by allowing additional carriers to join the group.

http://dmses.dot.gov/docimages/pdf103/487639_web.pdf

What is your take on that?

Food4Geeks.com - Even Geeks Like To Eat.

Boofer

Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 09:24:46 pm

Boofer
Site Admin

I think what they're trying to do is include Air France in the NW/KLM codeshare agreement, now that AF owns KLM. But in any case, I'm sure it's not uncommon for an airports authority to support one of its major tenants, especially when it holds the possibility of adding a direct transatlantic flight to the airport.

Can I get a peanut crumb with that thimble of Coke?

Indy

Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:58:47 pm

Indy
Site Admin

A little sucking up? Smile

Indy

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 01:21:07 pm

Indy
Site Admin

I read over at airliners.net that IND has approached NW about AMS service. Interesting that this comes up just a few weeks after the airport authority sends a letter of support for NW to the DOT.

Also it was stated on airliners.net that there will be an announcement either this week or next about NW starting three new transatlantic routes. Will IND be one? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Forum Index  >  Northwest/KLM  >  Airport Authority Petitions DOT on Behalf of NW/KLM

Pages(s):  1