Author

Boofer

Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 07:07:32 pm

Boofer
Site Admin

http://www.airportbusiness.com....jsp?siteSection=1&id=6540

Would be an improvement, but I'm not sure it'll get me flying WN.

Can I get a peanut crumb with that thimble of Coke?

Indy

Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 07:51:37 pm

Indy
Site Admin

I don't like Southwest because of their seating but I don't think they should change. They have been profitable for years on end. The system for them isn't broken. They shouldn't try and fix it.

Food4Geeks.com - Even Geeks Like To Eat.

Boofer

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 03:42:02 pm

Boofer
Site Admin

I couldn't agree more. People either LUV southwest or hate southwest. Those who love it just swear by it - unassigned seats and all. And they've been extremely successful. Now they've started ATA codeshares, begun selling food onboard, are talking about international flights, and now assigning seats. They're in danger of losing focus on what made them successful in the first place. And by trying to please everyone, they're going to lose their most loyal customers.

What's next? Southwest Business Class to London?

Can I get a peanut crumb with that thimble of Coke?

wanderer

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 09:45:32 am

with an order for 79 new generation 737s...I doubt they will go "international" anytime soon.

The key to success in flying WN:

Check in online....and head for the back of the a/c. The un-frequent flyer heads for the seats in the first seven rows, leaving the back of the a/c for people who want their own row and a good conversation with the flight attendants (or some peace and quiet).

Forum Index  >  Southwest Airlines  >  Southwest To Be Able To Assign Seats After 2007

Pages(s):  1