Author

Indy

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 08:57:18 pm

Indy
Site Admin

I love this list. You will be hard pressed to find a mall or airport anywhere in this country with a better selection of eateries.

http://www.indystar.com/assets/pdf/BG112989716.PDF

Food4Geeks.com - Even Geeks Like To Eat.

Boofer

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 09:24:18 pm

Boofer
Site Admin

I absolutely LOVE the representation from local businesses. Especially Harry & Izzy's, Just Pop In, and Patachou. I only wish Silver In the City had a shop there, instead of some of those out-of-town joints. But this is really going to be a great welcome for visitors to Indy, and just that much more reason for us all to be proud of this new airport.

Can I get a peanut crumb with that thimble of Coke?

Indy

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:23:36 pm

Indy
Site Admin

I hope they change the rules to allow non ticketed passengers through security. I really want to try out Wolfgang Puck's place.

Boofer

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:26:15 pm

Boofer
Site Admin

He's got places like that all over the country. It's nothing special. And I think you can get the same stuff at the Art Museum.

One eatery I wish were on the list, though, is Cosi. I ate there while at Dulles last week. They make their own flatbread in a brick oven onsite - even in the airport!

Indy

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:28:38 pm

Indy
Site Admin

Wow. You can't make a good bread without a brick oven. Those are the absolute best.

Boofer

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:33:29 pm

Boofer
Site Admin

I had a pesto chicken sandwich. It is pesto-coated chicken breast strips, romaine lettuce, and a sundried tomato spread. It's also supposed to have tomatoes on it, but they hadn't started receiving tomatoes again yet. The flatbread totally makes the sandwich.

They also have hot sandwiches and flatbread pizzas. It's all very healthy yet delicious.

Forum Index  >  Updates & News Releases  >  Midfield Terminal Shops & Eateries

Pages(s):  1