Author

Indy

Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 08:39:57 am

Indy
Site Admin

I was at the airport this morning to take some pictures. I arrived at roughly 6:40am and was gone by 7:00am. Basically I took long enough to walk from the A concourse side down to the D concourse side and back. I didn't waste any time. I went down to the ticket counter level and walked over to check out the madness at the AirTran ticket counter and then walked over to check out the greater madness at the Northwest ticket counter. I didn't want to disrespect the passengers traveling today by taking pictures. There were already 3 news crews on the scene and I think all of them were over by the Northwest counter. So I walked outside and started chatting with an airport police officer. He was really friendly. I was there for a minute or two and an airport security supervisor (Evans) came up to me and asked if I had been on the top floor of the garage taking pictures. I thought maybe I was in trouble. I wasn't fortunately. He had just received a report that someone was on the garage and he took the time to track me down just to make sure all was ok. I was a harmless photographer but at least he took the time to find out. Like the police officer he was very friendly and professional. Both gentlemen are an asset to airport security.

Thanks for the great job.

Food4Geeks.com - Even Geeks Like To Eat.

Forum Index  >  General Discussion  >  My Compliments to Security

Pages(s):  1