Author

Indy

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 02:07:45 pm

Indy
Site Admin

Greetings everyone. Over the last month or so there have been a large number of spam job postings on careerbuilder.com for the Indianapolis area. If you do a search for the keyword "airline" under "Indianapolis, IN" you will see what I mean. There is a ton of garbage listings posted for work at home positions, tv extras, etc. I've reported a bunch as spam to careerbuilder.com so it is just a matter of time for them to clean them up. You can help out be doing a search as I did and reporting those jobs as well. I plan on checking every couple of days. The more people that do this the better the job bank is for all.

I think it is important for IND to do whatever it takes to help airlines with their recruiting efforts. Keeping this clean makes it easier for people to find legit jobs which of course makes it easier for the airlines to actually get proper applicants.

Additional Note: At some point during Q1 of 2008 I will add a free job board to this site for airlines and companies serving IND. It will be a free service but job postings will be moderated to weed out spam.

Food4Geeks.com - Even Geeks Like To Eat.

Forum Index  >  General Discussion  >  Help keep airline job listings clean.

Pages(s):  1