Author

Boofer

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:53:06 pm

Boofer
Site Admin

I guess I could have posted this in the America West forum, but I figured it was better here since the new airline will fly under the US Airways name.

http://www.airportbusiness.com....jsp?siteSection=3&id=3243

America West and US Airways Unveil New, Combined Look
The first plane with the new livery is making a cross-country tour, at Charlotte/Douglas International Airport after making similar stops in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh and before heading west to Las Vegas and Phoenix.

PHOENIX, Aug 23, 2005 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- America West Airlines (NYSE: AWA), and US Airways (OTC Bulletin Board: UAIRQ) will show a fresh new face to the world as they unveil the livery, or aircraft paint scheme, that will represent the new airline when America West and US Airways merge. Employees of both airlines -- some sporting "retro" uniforms heralding back to various periods in the airlines' pasts -- will celebrate the new paint scheme as a freshly painted Airbus A320 makes its way across the country, stopping for special events today in Philadelphia; Pittsburgh; Charlotte, N.C.; Las Vegas; and Phoenix.

Can I get a peanut crumb with that thimble of Coke?

Indy

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 02:25:15 pm

Indy
Site Admin

I think the new livery looks very sharp.

Food4Geeks.com - Even Geeks Like To Eat.

Forum Index  >  US Airways  >  America West, US Airways Unveil New Livery

Pages(s):  1