Author

Boofer

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 09:48:34 pm

Boofer
Site Admin

I noticed on flytecomm that Allegiant flight 5032 arrived at IND from MSP today. It later took off from IND and headed for Laughlin. Obviously charters, but anyone know why the flights came to Indy today? I would guess it's a group headed for Vegas, and the plane they needed was in MSP and deadheaded here.

Also, there was a Miami Air 727 charter that came in from Bedford, MA around 5:15 pm tonight. It's leaving tonight at 10:30 for EWR. Curious what it was doing.

And I also noticed that an ATA 757 left IND today for Nassau, Bahamas.

Can I get a peanut crumb with that thimble of Coke?

Paintrain

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 09:54:19 pm

could the ata be ambassad air i know they sold it but do they provide a plane

Boofer

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:35:24 pm

Boofer
Site Admin

Possible, although I thought Ambassadair had pretty much severed its ties to ATA. Could also have been just a private charter to the Bahamas. Could have been a company outing to Nassau, too - they are still HQd here, after all.

Paintrain

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:40:36 pm

is ambassadar still around i havent seen any advertisements i know it was sold also ata connection whats up with that

Boofer

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:45:23 pm

Boofer
Site Admin

Ambassadair is still around. It was sold to Grueninger Travel and still operates largely as it did before. You probably don't see as much advertising, though, because when ATA owned it and had a big presence here, they used Ambassadair in part to fill planes. So they ran a lot of advertisements to keep and grow the business.

Chicago Express, which flew as the ATA Connection, was dissolved during ATA's bankruptcy proceedings. I have no idea if anyone bought the assets.

Paintrain

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:50:50 pm

i remember someone bought it it was a big contraversy one person bought it that fell through then someone else out of chicago bought it and i havent heard since

Forum Index  >  General Discussion  >  Allegiant 5032 MSP-IND and 5033 IND-IFP (Laughlin) today

Pages(s):  1