Author

Boofer

Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:25:35 pm

Boofer
Site Admin

Every time I fly UA, I remind myself why I HATE flying UA. This morning, the baggage conveyor behind the ticketing counter backed up, they had 3 ticketing agents to handle probably 150 people all trying to check in for morning flights. Lots of people were screaming about having 15, even 10, minutes to their flights. And the security line was backed up beyond the ticketing counters (not that that's UA's fault). But then they had one - ONE - gate agent for all four UA gates. With four flights all leaving within minutes of each other. They've cut back so much that they just can't keep up with demand.

Can I get a peanut crumb with that thimble of Coke?

Indy

Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 02:20:43 am

Indy
Site Admin

I always try and fly NW out of IND. I never have a problem getting through line, security or anything. The people may not always be super happy but at least I get where I am going with little hassle.

Food4Geeks.com - Even Geeks Like To Eat.

wanderer

Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 06:18:23 pm

I flew UA up to Chicago on Saturday...no issues for me.

There was a flight that had been delayed since about 10:00am (this was at 3pm), and the counter line was pretty long. Luckily I wasn't checking any luggage and printed off my boarding passes at home.

We even got in EARLY into ORD.

Forum Index  >  United Airlines  >  Why do I torture myself this way?

Pages(s):  1