Author

Kirok

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:17:06 am

Kirok

Hey,

Glad to see you guys are back! What happened exactly? I seem to remember something about the frustrations with KIND or along those general lines. Regardless, I'm glad you guys are back!!

Since then, I have incorporated my concept for a 125 Operation and finally finished the business plan. We've had a lot of success getting the word out about it.

Here are some videos that explain our start-up.

http://vimeo.com/28275936

http://vimeo.com/28332513

We have a bare-bones website too. www.legacytravelclub.com. Its not much, but its a start.

Right now, we have an awesome team for an Advisory Committee, and plans are to start by middle of next year. We had the old FAA building picked out for our base, but that fell through. We also have our counsel, consulting group, CPA, and a few investors.

So basically, we're just trying to get the word out that a local airline is returning to Indy soon. Its not a sched service operation, but much like the old ATA-owned Ambassadair used to be.

Thanks,

Chris

Indy

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 03:53:59 pm

Indy
Site Admin

Hi Chris,

I looked at your site and at the videos. I like where you are going with the service. Too bad it isn't scheduled service because there are so many holes in IND network. There are destinations on your map that I am interested in like Melbourne, San Diego and Mt. Rushmore (aka Rapid City).

I'm going out of town tomorrow but will be back late Sunday. If you have time I'd like to show you a preview of a site redesign that is coming soon. Perhaps you would be interested in having an area dedicated to Legacy Travel Club.

BTW what kind of jet were you looking to lease?

Dan

Food4Geeks.com - Even Geeks Like To Eat.

Kirok

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 07:35:10 pm

Kirok

Hi Dan,

Sorry it took a while to reply, but thanks for the interest! Yes, I'd love to get a sneak peek at the new site! Thanks for considering me!

Please feel free to contact me at chris@legacytravelclub.com if you'd like.

We're looking at a MD-80 aircraft. Not the newest, but affordable for a start up.

Thanks,

Chris

Forum Index  >  Future Airlines @ IND  >  Legacy Travel Club

Pages(s):  1